- The Rosario Indie Ltd (RI Centre or “we”) collects personal information data about consumers and Users through our website located at www.rosarioindie.com (Website) as well as through off-line transactions, such as over the telephone and through mail and discussions. 2. On our website or in our emails, we could employ a feature that utilises local shared objects or cookies. Information that may be used to identify an individual includes, but is not limited to, facts such as their name, address, and other contact information, as well as their usage habits and preferences.
- The following terms and expressions are to have the meanings attributed to them as follows, unless the context specifically dictates something different:
The term “SERVICES” refers to any one or more of the services that RI Centre provides, and it should be taken in the broadest possible manner. Among the available services are family law arbitration, family law mediation, family law arb-med, Rhode Island mediation, general mediation, counselling, and counselling and conflict management.
Any person, company, entity, or organisation that accesses the Website, makes arrangements for someone else to access the Website, or has their details published on the Website is referred to as a USER, regardless of whether or not they access, use, or otherwise relate to or rely on any of the Services that are provided.
- You give us permission to do the following, subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act of 2020:
(a) store and make a record of any personally identifying information received in connection with the RI Centre’s Services;
(b) collect, keep, use, and disclose information about you for any purpose that is related to the Services, including, but not limited to, the following:
I establishing that you are who you say you are;
(ii) the administration of the Terms and Conditions of the RI Centre;
(iv) offering offers that may be of interest to you from either us or from third parties;
(vi) adherence to all rules and regulations that are now in effect;
(vii) carrying out the Services that RI Centre provides in general; and
(viii) any other use that you specifically provide permission for.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal details to third party data processor organisations or government authorities for any of the objectives that have been outlined in this section. When it is in our power to do so, we shall put these third parties under an obligation to follow our instructions to the letter and prohibit them from using the information for any other purpose. Without first obtaining your permission, we will not provide any of your personal information to any other third party. You are welcome to get in touch with the RI Centre if you have any questions regarding the disclosure of information to government authorities or other third party data processing organisations.
- If you do not give the necessary personal information when submitting an application to use any of RI Centre’s Services or while otherwise using our Services, it is possible that some Services will not be offered to you and/or delivered to you.
- The Privacy Act of 2020 provides you the right to see any of your personal information that we have on file and to have it amended if it is inaccurate or out of date. Please send an email to [email protected] if you have any issues regarding the confidentiality and safety of your personal information.
Safety Measures for the Internet and Electronic Information
- We promise to make use of security methods in order to guarantee that any information that users of our services supply will be suitably encrypted and kept confidential. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of the data you transmit or obtain through the use of our Services. You acknowledge and accept that you do so at your own risk when engaging in any activity that involves the transmission of data over the internet, which cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure in any circumstance.
- You are not permitted to engage in any activity that may damage, interfere with, or otherwise cause harm to the Website or Services, or any network or system that is underlying or linked to them, nor are you permitted to make any effort to engage in such activities.
- You are not permitted to access the Website or any of the content provided on it by making use of a robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated methods, for any reason whatsoever.